I live in an apartment on the east side of the Bronx. The couple who lived above me decided to turn their sinks on without turning them back off and the water began to drip into my apartment through the ceiling. I was able to get the apartment manager into their apartment to turn off the water but the damage was already done. The drywall and ceiling were completely soaked as well as my carpets in the master bedroom. I was able to use a steam cleaner and remove most of the water from the carpet but there was nothing I could do about the walls and ceilings. After a few weeks I started smelling mold in the apartment and called the apartment manager out to check the damage. They said there was nothing there and left without even really looking at the area of concern. After 2 months of back and forth with the supervisor and manager I decided to call Five Boro Mold to come out and inspect the property. They were able to smell the mold as soon as they entered the apartment and were able to determine exactly where it was coming from in the house. Right where I told the manager it was coming from. They tested the mold and found it to be typical household mold that isn’t highly dangerous to your health but it would begin to cause damage to the property and even spread to other areas of the apartment. Moty was able to contact the manager of the apartments and eventually get an ok to remediate the mold. The apartment smells and looks great now and without the help of Moty and Five Boro Mold I would have gotten nowhere with the manager and would have had to move.